Extended Forecast - Environment Canada
Sunday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Max: 5°C
Monday
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries (30%)
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Max: 6°C
Tuesday
Chance of showers (60%)
Chance of showers
Max: 7°C
Wednesday
Rain
Rain
Max: 6°C
Thursday
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Max: 7°C
Friday
Chance of showers (60%)
Chance of showers
Max: 8°C
Saturday
A mix of sun and cloud
A mix of sun and cloud
Max: 9°C
Sunday night
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries (30%)
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Min: -1°C
Monday night
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers
Min: 2°C
Tuesday night
Chance of showers (30%)
Chance of showers
Min: 1°C
Wednesday night
Rain
Rain
Min: 5°C
Thursday night
Chance of showers (60%)
Chance of showers
Min: 1°C
Friday night
Chance of showers (60%)
Chance of showers
Min: 0°C
 

Forecast

Vancouver, BC (Issued: Sunday February 25, 2018 at 05:00 PST)

Today
Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wet flurries over higher terrain. Windy this morning. High plus 5.
Tonight
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Low minus 1.
Monday
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Monday night
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers. Low plus 2.
Tuesday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Tuesday night
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Wednesday
Rain. Windy. High 6.
Wednesday night
Rain. Windy. Low plus 5.
Thursday
Periods of rain. High 7.
Thursday night
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 1.
Friday
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 8.
Friday night
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low zero.
Saturday
A mix of sun and cloud. High 9.

Environment Canada