No watches or warnings in effect for Vancouver, BC.

spacer
Updated: @ 2018/02/25 05:25 - next update at 00:00  
Summary / Temperature Wind Rain Outlook
Moderate drizzle Moderate drizzle
Currently: 4.1, Max: 4.4, Min: 2.0 4.1°C
Colder 0.3°C than last hour.

Cold

Feels like: 4°C

24-hr difference
4.9°CWarmer 4.9°C than yesterday at this time.
  Today Yesterday
High: 4.4°C
03:57
3.7°C
14:27
Low: 2.0°C
00:00
-0.9°C
00:00
 Calm WNW
0.0
Gust:
0.0 km/h
1 Bft - Calm
Today: 35.9 km/h 03:55
Gust Month: 45.7 km/h on February 17
Rain Today: 3.1 mm
Rain Rate (/hr): 3.15 mm
Rain Yesterday: 15.1 mm
This Month: 93.7 mm
Season Total: 253.6 mm
19 rain days in February.
Sunday night
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries (30%)
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries
Humidity & Barometer Almanac Moon
Humidity: 93 % Increased 2.0% since last hour.
Dew Point: 3.1°C  
Barometer: 1011.7 hPa Falling 0.8  hPa/hr
Baro Trend: Falling slowly
Sunrise: 07:01
Sunset: 17:46
Moonset: 03:47
Moonrise: 13:02
Waxing Gibbous
Waxing Gibbous, Moon at 9 days in cycle
75%
Illuminated
UV Index Forecast Solar Forecast
2018/02/25
1.5     Low 
2018/02/26
1.5     Low 
 EC Weather Forecast  - Outlook: Today & Tonight
Sunday
Chance of showers (70%)
Chance of showers

Max: 5°C
EC forecast: Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers near noon. Wet flurries over higher terrain. Windy this morning. High plus 5.
 
Sunday night
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries (30%)
Chance of rain showers or wet flurries

Min: -1°C
EC forecast: Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or wet flurries. Low minus 1.
Conditions
Current conditions:Overcast at 05:25 AM
Humidex:2.8
Feels like:4°C
Number of days lower than 0°C in February:11
Hours of Daylight (HH:MM):10:45
Change in day length since yesterday (HH:MM:SS):00:03:36
Cloud Height:129 m
Winter Solstice:22:23 UTC December 21 2018

Temperature
Current:4.1 (05:25 AM)
Today's high:4.4 (3:57 AM)
Today's low:2.0 (12:00 AM)
February high:12.3°C (2/8/2018)
February low:-6.4°C (2/22/2018)
Yearly high:12.3°C (2/8/2018)
Yearly low:-6.4°C (2/22/2018)
Record high:36.0°C (6/25/2017)
Record low:-9.6°C (12/16/2016)

Dew Point
Current:3.1 (05:25 AM)
Today's high:3.1 (3:54 AM)
Today's low:1.5 (1:08 AM)
February high:10.6°C (2/4/2018)
February low:-14.8°C (2/18/2018)
Yearly high:10.6°C (2/4/2018)
Yearly low:-14.8°C (2/18/2018)
Record high:19.2°C (8/10/2017)
Record low:-16.4°C (2/2/2017)

Wind Chill
Current:4.1 (05:25 AM)
Today's low:0.1 (12:00 AM)
February low:-8.7°C (2/19/2018)
Yearly low:-8.7°C (2/19/2018)
Record low:-10.1°C (1/4/2017)

Precipitation
Current: 3.1 (05:25 AM)
Rain rate:3.15 mm/h
February rain:93.7
Last Rain:2/25/2018
Rain this year:253.6
Yesterday's rain:15.1
Consecutive days with no rain:0
February days with rain:19
Days with rain in 201846
Record daily rain:32.5 mm (10/18/2017)
Record daily rain in February:23.2 mm

Wind
Current:0.0 (05:25 AM)
Current wind gust:0.0
Today's high gust:35.9 (3:55 AM)
February high:45.7 km/h (2/17/2018)
Record high:57.4 km/h (11/24/2016)
Wind run yesterday:51.34 km
Wind run today:24.42 km
Wind run in February:1645.20 km
Wind run in 2018:3655.04 km
Record high wind run:225.5 km (2/18/2018)

Barometer
Current:1011.7 (05:25 AM)
Trend:Falling slowly
Today's high:1019.6 (12:00 AM)
Today's low:1011.7 (5:14 AM)
February high:1037.5 hPa (2/10/2018)
Yearly high:1038.1 hPa (1/1/2018)
Yearly low:1002.7 hPa (2/17/2018)
Record high:1133.0 hPa (4/27/2017)
Record low:902.6 hPa (7/14/2017)

Warmest/Coldest
Warmest Day:34.9 C on: Jun 25 2017
Warmest Night:23.7C on: Jun 26 2017
Coldest Day:-5.6C on: Dec 08 2016
Coldest Night:-7.2C on: Dec 17 2016
Warmest day in February:9.8C on: Feb 08 2018
Warmest night in February:8.9C on: Feb 08 2018
Coldest day in February:-2.6C on: Feb 21 2018
Coldest night in February:-3.9C on: Feb 22 2018

Humidity
Current:93% (05:25 AM)
Today's high:97% (12:00 AM)
Today's low:91% (3:54 AM)
February high:99% (2/1/2018)
February low:29% (2/11/2018)
Yearly high:99% (1/1/2018)
Yearly low:29% (2/11/2018)
Record high:100% (12/9/2016)
Record low:16% (2/2/2017)

Indoor Stats
Temperature:°C (24 hrs ago: °C)
Today's high:°C ()
Today's low:°C ()
High yesterday: ()
Low yesterday: ()
Humidity:% (1 hr ago: %)
High humidity:% ()
Low humidity:% ()
Dew Point:°C